Overview of Member and Associate-Member Privileges
Contributing membership is afforded to states that pay $5,000 annual dues.
o Members receive benefits, including:
- Scholarships for attendance at NCLGS Winter Meeting and Summer Meeting (see below)
- Voting privileges on standing committees and the Executive Committee, with opportunities for committee membership
- Access to all expert presentations made at NCLGS meetings
- Special VIP rates and access to invitation-only events, such as ICE Totally Gaming or Global IGaming Summit, to meet with hundreds of regulators, lawmakers and other decision-makers from various countries around the world.
o Member states are represented by legislators who may be appointed to service on committees, including:
- Committee on Pari-Mutuels
- Committee on Lotteries
- State-Federal Relations Committee
- Committee on Casinos
- Committee on Responsible Gaming
- Committee on Sports Betting
o NCLGS Scholarship Fund: Thanks to contributions from interested parties who realize the importance of NCLGS, legislators — often hard-pressed to find funding—will have an opportunity to attend our upcoming NCLGS Meetings in the WINTER and/or SUMMER and receive complimentary conference registration and stipends for travel expenses.
Associate Members (non-contributing)
o Associate members may attend the Summer and Winter meetings at their own cost, participate in NCLGS discussions, and access the NCLGS website.
Click here for NCLGS Member and Associate Member states!